Wealth Foundations began business in October 2007, which happened to be the peak of the 2003 bull market and the crest of the GFC.
The firm has been built around aspirations to change the face of wealth management with a focus on helping people clarify and achieve what is important to them, and not just manage their money. Unsurprisingly (to us at least), the industry is gradually moving towards this approach to financial planning.
The firm is owned privately by the principal advisers and is driven by the following guiding principles:
- To deliver a wealth management service that its clients truly value and will make a positive difference in their lives
- To provide a service that is based on the best available research in the fields relevant to the service and that stands up to the most rigorous scrutiny
- To ensure conflicts of interest between us and our clients are nullified to allow us to work on the same side of the table as our clients
- To attract quality staff that share the aims and values of the firm:
- To willingly strive to improve and progress
- to be honest, trustworthy/trusting and act in the best interests of all who deal with
- to be authentic and act with integrity
- to be caring towards others
Wealth Foundations is a personal financial advisory firm. The business is owned and operated by Andrew Jenkins and Joanne McKay and is a corporate authorised representative of Wealth Leadership Services (Corporate Authorised Representative No. 319641). Wealth Leadership Services Pty Limited is a licensed Australian financial services firm (licensee number 317369) owned/directed by Andrew and Joanne.